I have several thousand photos to see on Flickr.
Much of my photography reflects my love of cycling. Other photos document my travels and observations.
If you’d like to use any of my images for websites, books or magazines, get in touch. I’d love to help.
If you’d like me to take any photos for you, you may like to download my portfolio and then get in touch if you’re interested. (This is a quick-to-download portfolio. Let me know if you’d like a higher quality one.)
I’ve been fortunate enough to see my work published on various websites and in a few printed publications:
- 24 Hours of Flickr
- The Cheeky Guide to Brighton
- Rough Ride Guide – South Downs Way (coming soon)
- Spelling Matters Too (coming soon)
- Guardian Weekend Magazine
- Fortean Times
- Cycle Digest
- Meaning conference – 2012, 2013, 2014