Copywriting that speaks with genuine voice
I produce words that work simply. Informative leaflets, easy-to-read articles, search-friendly webpages and eye-catching slogans.
Editing that improves clarity
Many people and organisations know what they want to say, but they need help finding the way to say it. My editing and proofing adds accuracy, simplicity and clarity.
Comment and thought leadership on digital and social
- Flexible working and your business: The traps to avoid [Guardian]
- Hear and now: social media listening for operational decision-making
- Quick thinking in customer service – the community behaviour matrix
- Letting go of Twitter’s other big number. And learning to listen
Travel writing and cycling journalism
- Why wait all summer for the mountains? Plan a biking trip now – The Ski Blog, Chalets Direct
- Making tracks to Verbier – Cycle magazine
- Youth Centred – CTC Bike Club projects – Cycle magazine
- Morning glory – Riding at dawn on the longest day – Cycle Magazine
So, looking for some words, on social, digital, cycling or travel? Maybe I can help. Give me a shout.