I offer photography for business conferences and corporate events – capturing speakers, debates and audiences.
- I work unobtrusively, generally using available light (not distracting flash).
- I collaborate with event organisers and their social media managers, making sure imagery is quickly available – in some cases instantly – for social media, for bloggers and for journalists.
- My rates are very reasonable, enabling organisers to use photography as a way of documenting their event, spreading their message, and evidencing their success.
“Great photo. And I looked at the others and they’re all great too! That photographer’s a keeper!”
Dave Birch, speaker, Meaning 2013
Events I’ve photographed include:
- BrightonSEO – Official photographer since April 2016, capturing eight of these world-renowned twice-yearly tech conferences
- Meaning – Official photographer since Meaning’s foundation in 2012
- Copywriting Conference – 2017, 2018, 2019
- Open 4 Business – Oct 2017
- Moments – Feb 2017
- Dots 2014
- Responsive Org London 2015
- Aimia Institute – Technology on Trial
- UXBrighton – Advancing Research, A Focus on Design and People Skills for UXers
- Brighton Digital Quiz 2015
- Corporate workshops, meetings and training sessions
To discuss photography for your event, contact me at email@example.com or on 07989 560903.
In addition to event photography, I provide travel and cycling photography for books and magazines:
- 24 Hours of Flickr
- The Cheeky Guide to Brighton
- Spelling Matters Too
- Guardian Weekend Magazine
- Fortean Times
- Cycle Digest